À La Carte
White Coat Dog ShampooBUY PRODUCT NOW!
White Coat dog shampoo brightens dingy or yellowing white coats, adds luster and shine to all coat colors, leaves coat feeling soft, adds a long-lasting fresh, clean scent.
- Mild Coconut Cleaners
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5)
- Whitening Agents
- UV Inhibitors, Chamomile & Birch Extracts
- Custom Blended Cucumber Melon Fragrance
- Gentle but Thorough Cleansing Strengthens and Smoothes Hair Shaft
- Reduces Yellowing, Brightens Whites & Colors
- Helps Prevent Tangling, Volumizes, Adds Shine
- Helps Protect from Environmental Damage
- Leaves Coat with Long-Lasting Scent
Clean your pet’s eyes and ears, then wash the face with a cloth. Brush out mats and tangles. Thoroughly wet the coat with warm water and rinse out heavy dirt. Starting at the back of the head and working toward the tail, massage shampoo into the coat, working into a lather. Rinse well. Repeat. Dry by towel or use a dryer approved for dogs. Mist with Viva La Dog Spa Cucumber Melon Grooming Spritz for static guard, to help repel dirt and help prevent tangles.
Samoyed, Maltese, Poodle, Springer Spaniel, Brittney and Dalmatians. It works well for Turkish Van cats as well as any breed or mix of cat or dog with a lot of white coat. It’s also recommended for any color pet that has a dull or lack luster coat.